Friday, November 2, 2018

Advantages best time to take vitamins chart

Best time to take vitamins chart I've heard that  directly from my professor dr. Richard  swart so autoimmune disease now ranks third in the nation for a killer of  humans after cancer and heart disease which by the way Best time to take vitamins chart they're also vaccine  OSIS if you look on I met a doctor from India and he was telling me that studies.

At heart doctor he said since they've been back saying in India against tuberculosis which they use in the BCG  seen I have no idea why because it's been shown to be dot work and against smallpox they now have a whole lot of  heart disease it's coming from the smallpox vaccine and they have AIDS and cancer and they still have tuberculosis  from this so.



There's other countries that understand that what's happening is you you inject the vaccine there's a lot  of things that could happen you could end up with the very disease your back saying against and if we don't push as owners to say okay my dog you saying  that it must have had parvo before about the parlor shot unless they start to do the viral strain gene analysis you can't say that they didn't get that that it's  not carrying the virus strain and that's what made that animal sick and especially when they're getting these vaccines like.

Under sedation or with additional stressors or as they do they  kill a lot of children this way by vaccinating and when they're in a malnourished state so the chronic disease autoimmune disease that's from the vaccinations I had tediously pored through all different types I'm a  polymath so I study from in different sciences and it was actually one in physics that I was able to clearly see exactly how vaccines are causing autoimmune disease but we have I was at the eye doctors today for my exam and I  was even thought.

He the great ophthalmologist too but I said you realize that most of the eye diseases almost thought me from glaucoma to dry eye cataracts that they're actually a form of autoimmune disease where do you think these things are coming from they  are not dropping out of space what's happening is we're vaccinating these animals and these people in the disease the expression may not be there as a hyper sensitive reaction that happens you know before you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Talk to us

We are into this Business for the past 15 years. We are mainly into Home Repair.

Address:

F.F.6. Avani Plaza, Opp. HP Petrol Pump, Premchandnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015 C

Work Time:

Monday - Saturday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

079 2673 3703